Monday, August 04, 2008

MR. EYBYANINCH BOOK 2 PAGE 20

FINALLY!!! I've been trying to upload this image since 6PM! D-Man you, Blogger!

Here it is, page 20 of Mr. Eybyaninch Book 2:



On July 25, I decided to give myself a new goal: 20 Pages in 55 Days! Well, ten days later I was already halfway to go-laaaaaaaaa! I hit the book's 2/3 mark in less than half the estimated time. Not bad. Also, the pages are starting to get better again.

On the board right now is page 21. I'd like to work out a plan of attack tomorrow for the remaining 9 pages. Crunch time! I need to make sure I end in the right place.

Can I do ten pages in 10 days again? If so, can I get Mr. Eybyaninch Book 3 done for SPX? It's two months away. How crazy can I be?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

whats going on!!!???

i like carl in toth.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

He just wants to know who's trippin' balls, dude. While I can't promise it will make sense, I can promise it is following an internal logic.

And it's Alex Kotzky actually. (Apartment 3-G)

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker