Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THE TAXING LIFE

Must remember to actually do taxes.

Well, one thing I wanted to do turned out really well on #6. A little photoshopping with one particular effect in mind. Unfortunately, it leaves me with an additional problem that I'm going to have to work out. And As I type this I come to a complex solution.

Copy lineart. Erase non-pattern lineart. Render lineart with same pattern as interior. Select and expand by a couple of pixels. Generate another layer underneath with the new selection and fill with a color. This might actually work. Also, it sounds like much more work. Craptacula.

Will I finish by Sunday?

Looking forward to seeing David Mamet's Unit tonight. That's right.

I am plagued with images of baby piles. Piles and piles of dead babies. Ten feet high.

Kaiju Jugoruma is going to be the best comic ever. I wish someone else was doing it, 'cause it sounds like a lot of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker