Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THE TAXING LIFE

Must remember to actually do taxes.

Well, one thing I wanted to do turned out really well on #6. A little photoshopping with one particular effect in mind. Unfortunately, it leaves me with an additional problem that I'm going to have to work out. And As I type this I come to a complex solution.

Copy lineart. Erase non-pattern lineart. Render lineart with same pattern as interior. Select and expand by a couple of pixels. Generate another layer underneath with the new selection and fill with a color. This might actually work. Also, it sounds like much more work. Craptacula.

Will I finish by Sunday?

Looking forward to seeing David Mamet's Unit tonight. That's right.

I am plagued with images of baby piles. Piles and piles of dead babies. Ten feet high.

Kaiju Jugoruma is going to be the best comic ever. I wish someone else was doing it, 'cause it sounds like a lot of work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

Welcome to the "Massage Article" Site. On this site we address many topics about foot massage that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body.Welcome to the "Massage" Site. On this site we address many topics that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body. http://yourebooksuperstore.com/massage

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker