Monday, April 03, 2006

A.P.E. MERE DAYS AWAY!

Crack a window! Throw it down! Slam it home! Bang your nutz out!

Alternative Press Expo in San Francisco. Table 225—where the magic happens. That Cliff Face Comics magic.

If, for no other reason, come see my sweet display. It's totally sweet. I'm almost done making it. Just need some cloth tape for hinging.

Injury report: First there was the ridiculous bruising, followed by a somewhat annoying piece of bitten-off skin. This week's injury is self-inflicted.

We have an old refrigerator in our apartment that should get defrosted every fou-six months or so. We never defrost it. After more than two and half years, the freezer space had been reduced to a 6" wide, 4" high area. The top and bottom of the freezers outside were covered in more than 4" of ice. The outside sides had ice all the way from freezer to fridge edge (it's one of those suspended freezers). You couldn't use the inside of the freezer and it was getting so you couldn't use the top shelf of the fridge for anything taller than a five-month expired quart of milk.

Yesterday, I emptied the fridge, tossed most of its interiors and began defrosting. The inside back could be scraped out like icy snow. The sides needed to be ripped out after melting the edges with matches. I inhaled a LOT of sulfer and my hands are covered in frost-bitten cuts and nicks. Hopefully it all heals before I need those hands for the seductive art of the sell. I look like I've got those damn mumps.

It took about 12 hours to do the fridge. I don't want to do that again. Ever. And now there's nothing to eat or drink!

I don't know where the remaining Deadwood disk is hiding. I tried looking for it in that hoopleheaded cocksucker's shit suite, but had no fucking luck, so I started watching the Wire again. Someday, I'll be sick of watching the Wire. That day is a long way off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

sorry about that, its in my playstation.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

I couldn't figure out how to turn that on to check. Power button and power cord seemed no worky.

It's okay. I just watched the Wire.

Now I'm just trying to get the feeling back in my fingers.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker