Friday, May 19, 2006

AD DISHIN'S

Kevin Huizenga, creatively stalking me for years now, begins his blogging with thoughts on David Foster Wallace's Everything and More. Just you wait, Ganges' Mind is Weak will be the title of his next Ignatz issue. Just you wait.

I added Graphic Language to the links yesterday or the day before... whenever. Interviews on comics. So far, so goods.

767 Fifth Avenue at 59th Street is the new Apple Store. Up in the boondocks of midtown, but open 24/7. I like the design of that entrance. I'm terrified of what I might buy in an Apple store at 4 in the morning...

Well, Peter Dinklage, man of my dreams, is actually the man IN Marcos' dreams, acting as his spirit guide. My spirit guides are always yelling at me for sleeping with their sisters.

Did some computer work on Dynamo! among other things. Drank the re-gifted $3 Trader Joe Sauvignon Blanc. Was ok. Considering that a really good Blanc goes for $10-11 at the expensive place on the corner, $3 for an ok blanc seems kind of pointless.

I can't fucking WAIT for this rain to end already. Thinking about Phoenix...

Marcos was sending out the Hanley's reorder. Midtown's order should be arriving tomorrow. Added Midtowns to the retailer links on the main site.

Read 52 #2. Art wasn't as good (but still much better than his fill-in work on Infinite Crisis), but still decent enough (although I'm not sure how many pairs of underwear ex-cops wear at a time...). Morrison's voice is MUCH more present. One of these guys tries to write like Bendis. I'm guessing that's Rucka.

Finally reading Jason's The Iron Wagon. It's splendid, of course. My biggest problem (my ONLY problem) with Jason is I can never tell which books I've read and which I haven't from looking at the cover. Is that the one with the dog? Or the cat? Maybe the bird? No, the rabbit. Why Are You Doing This has the only distinct cover of the lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

i have iron wagon. you should sample my library before its not around anymore.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

Oh well, more monies to Jason.

I should sample. I should sample mine too. I keep buying and some things still go only partly read...

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker