Monday, May 01, 2006

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

So many things to blog, but some might have to wait until tomorrow. Here's the full-size images of panels 4-6, page 1 of Kaiju Jugoruma:
I've switched to a flair pen for the lettering on these panels to see if that will give me the weight that I want.
Just one more extreme closeup to go...
And here's the print-size versions of the first two rows of the same:
Obviously, there's still some tweaking to do, and I still need to work in the captions under the panels. For right now, though, I'm glad I get to look at these onscreen as is. Now I can look at everything at work and see it in a semicomlpete form.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

looks good. u and can post progress. so did evelyn's friend win?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

She DID win. "A Baby Story" was the best special-interest series on Daytime television last year. She was a line producer, which entitles you to be on-stage for the win. So, now she's got an Emmy, which is pretty cool.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

your degrees of separation from emmy has lessened.
good show!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

moving on form the last post.
im giving carl a dog named ducats who dies. and bills murray does the honor of stuffing him.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

that eyeless carl was terrrifying

1:46 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

He wants...brainnnnsssss.

It's true, I'm that much closer to making her mine.

Poor Ducats.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker