Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WELCOME BACK, MY FRANCE

Well, it's been almost two weeks since I last posted. I was losing internet connection and phone connections right about that time, and then I lost them both completely. I finally got it fixed, and then the intermittent outtages started again.

I think, now, it's back for good. Or, until it goes out again.

So, I've neglected this site, went completely lax on How Did This Happen? and remained ignorant of my emails. Also, I was even more unreachable than usual by phone.

But, I kept working. And now I'm closing in on the end of EMAW #9. I almost can't believe it.

Here's the two-page spread I just finished pencilling (click for hugens):



Pages are starting to really shape up now. And I'm getting closer and closer to actually being good at this.

I am going to continue to neglect How Did This Happen?, as I need to finally finish this damn book up. But I do know what panel is next, and I plan to make it extra-super special to make up for the delay. I know, I'm breaking my own rules, but screw the man!!!

Please?

Hopefully, once the book is all ready, I'll be finally getting around to talking about some of the books I've been reading: some MoCCA finds, some Jack Kirby's 4th World (it gets crazier!), the end of Death Note (read this, for a basic idea of what I thought too), the recent Betos, etc.

And then it's SPX in a MONTH and I should be well into the writing for issue 10, if not out-and-out drawing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker