Thursday, February 23, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T GET ANAL

Watching 24 Season 1 for the first time. Well, I'd seen some episodes when they first ran (and I remember the big, midseason twist), but I couldn't get into how ridiculous it was. It was too over the top, too contrived, too poorly acted. Later, I'd find out the show was created by Joel Surnow (he who did the Le Femme Nikita show), and I'd give it another try.

"I can't get my job back, I'm an addict."
"You got addicted to heroin... for you country!"
"That doesn't change anything."

Wow. Clearly, this had to be seen from the begining. So, after working 14-hour days, I pour myself a little hwine, light up a smoke, sit back and feel the Gs. I think Marcos was drinking the hwiskey. I can't believe anyone watches this show sober. But it's one of the great drinking shows.

5 days till Newsradio 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker