Thursday, February 23, 2006

THEY SAY IT'S MY QUIRTHDAY, IT'S YOUR QUIRTHDAY TOO, YEAH

We're gonna have a good time.

So, C-Man has this notion of Mirthdays. The halfway point of your lifeyear. Turn 16? It's your birthday. Turn 16-and-a-half? Celebrate your Mirthday!

I say, take it further, baby girl. Every three months should be a celebration of your parents' sexual misadventures. It's you're fuckin' Quirthday! Let people tell you how damn glad they are to have you in their life. Let them buy you drink, food, drugs, whores, bling or robot vaginas.

Well, today is my Quirthday! Where's my robot vagina???

How do I plan to celebrate? I'm cleaning! I need to do some laundry, clean out the room trash, maybe sweep, definitely scrub the bathroom.

Then, I drink! Maybe watch some dvds! Also, drink! Possibly drink more! I'll drown my happiness if it's the last thing I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker