Saturday, February 25, 2006

EARTH MINDS ARE STILL GOING

Watched Wallace & Grommit: The Curse of the Wererabbit last night. Enjoyable. I think I liked Wrong Trousers and Close Shave better, but this was still quite good. The bonus features include the animated short Stage Fright, by Wererabbit co-director Steve Box (natch). This was a nicely dark little drama set at the time when traditional vaudville acts were being replaced by cinema. This was not only the best part of the disk, but also made me want to film something again...

#6 continues apace. Today was the day I was supposed to hit the computer, and I already find myself with nine pages colored. Hopefully, I can crank through two more this afternoon before watching The Unbearable Lightness of Being.

Only three days until Newsradio Season 3!

Only six weeks until APE!

Really looking forward to seeing hoe the New ork Comic-Con went...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker