Sunday, February 26, 2006

EARTH MINDS ARE BREAKING DOWN

13 Spreads colored. 12 Days ahead of schedule. Or so I should be. Figuring out some backlog work need be dunz... about two days worth. 10 days ahead. And then there's the part where I never factored in the post-production work. I'm going to need to print all the spreads out and fix all the fuckups. Estimating a day per spread and I'm only two days ahead. Crack a window.

I'd like to work some more today, but I think my heed has had it. Seriously. I'm starting to wonder if Smokey Robinson's Tears of a Clown has popped up on my supposedly random iTunes four out of the past five days for a reason. Shut it, Smokey!

Maybe I should take a break. I'll get everything sorted and then take a day or two before steppin in with the fixin's.

Watched The Unbearable Lightness of Being last night. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker