Thursday, May 11, 2006

DIRT OFF MY SHOULDER

52 comics come out. 52 tonics come out.

Pagus, help me. I bought 52 #1. The follow-up to Infinite Crisis. Will I never learn?

Actually, as someone who only read the one crossover, this was pretty good. It's got the Question, Black Adam, Steel, Elongated Man and some other people, so that's kinda cool. Morrison, Johns, Rucka and Waid writing. Ok. Giffen on art breakdowns, one finishing penciler and ONLY one inker. Also, the inker ISN'T terrible. Not exactly my taste, but not Lanningbad.

And the events seem pretty clear, although I have no idea when the villain disasters all took place (I guess in the red spread from IC #7?).

I picked up the Essential X-Men book with Paul Smith, John Romita Jr. and God Loves, Man Kills!?!?!?!?!? Man. ESSENTIAL. What happened to Paul Smith after X-Men but before Leave it to Chance? Another mystery.

And A.L.I.E.E.E.N. which can ONLY be awesome. Fun for late tonight.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

ohhh. essential x-men. I have paul smiths awesome x-men alphaflight miniseries in here somewhere.

i must read that. i have some romita x-men, but mostly silvestri.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

i saw another sfar book out. these first second folks don't stop. lookit you already the owner of two.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

A.L.I.E.E.E.N. is Trondheim, didn't pick up the Sfar, because I forgot.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

so they put out two sfar and a trondheim! i saw they have half price at the strand.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

Oh, there ARE two Sfar's? Okay. I call you Strand-Happy Joe.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker